Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Doctor's Update - September 2nd

This week marked the first of my exams preparing for the big day. When Dr. Pohl checked me I was already 3 to 4 cm dialated and 75% effaced. Dr. Pohl, me and Brian were all SHOCKED! Dr. Pohl said that is very advanced, especially for a first time mom and considering I was not even 37 weeks. He said that hopefully Hunter will come on his own and we will not have to induce although I could easily walk around like this for several weeks. I guess I was so surprised I had a look of concern because Dr. Pohl told me I looked terrified. I believe I was just in shock! He said he will not let me go past 38 1/2 weeks because of Hunter's size. My belly was measuring 43 weeks.

When we were checking out the nurse in the room with us asked what we thought about our news. We said that we were just very surprised to which she replied "you should have seen your faces!"

No comments: