Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

4D Ultrasound Pictures - August 6th

Here are some of the still shots of the 4D. After our ultrasound we saw Dr. Pohl for our regular visit. What was amazing is the during the ultrasound Hunter was transverse or sideways in my belly. Between the ultrasound and when we saw Dr. Pohl (while we were in the waiting room) Hunter turned head down! We were excited to find out that news and Dr. Pohl was pleased that he was head down. Maybe the caffeine I had on the way to the ultrasound to try to get better pictures helped because in the waiting room Hunter was going crazy. I have had very little caffeine the whole pregnancy so he really reacted to it! My belly was measuring 36 weeks although I was not quite 33 weeks yet. My blood pressure was fine and Hunter's heartbeat sounded great according to Dr. Pohl. He said he still plans to induce between 37 and 39 weeks.

4d Ultrasound

No comments: