Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 6, 2008

24 Weeks (or 6 months to normal people!)

June 6th marked 24 weeks so Brian took some pictures of my belly. We had our last doctors appointment on June 4th a couple of days earlier. Hunter's heartbeat was very strong and Dr. Pohl was happy with that. But, I am only 24 weeks and was measuring 28 weeks plus my blood pressure is up. So, we go back to the doctor on June 16th to have my blood pressure checked again and see what Dr. Pohl says. I've decided this most likely means I'll be having the baby more towards the beginning of September than the end of September because I know Dr. Pohl doesn't mess around with blood pressure and will likely induce if it stays high.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe time if flying so fast!